I am currently co-chair of the Department of Bioinformatics and Data Science at the FAES Graduate School at NIH. I currently teach two courses there:
- BIOF339: Practical R (co-taught with Eugen Buehler) [Fall semester]
- BIOF449: Data Visualization with R [Spring semester from 2019]
I also teach workshops, continuing education courses and corporate training in R, Python, Machine Learning and best practices.
- Biostatistician on National Institute of Mental Health’s Data Safety Monitoring Boards (DSMB-RAPID and DSMB-C)
- Ad hoc reviewer for Center for Scientific Review, NIH, on SBIR review panels.
- Journal reviewer
- Journal of Clinical Oncology, Arthritis and Rheumatism